Inission AB (publ) has released its year-end report for 2022.
The report in its entirety: Inission year-end report for 2022.pdf
At 8:30 a.m. today, March 1, we welcome analysts, investors, media and other interested parties to participate in a live presentation of the year-end report. During the presentation, Inission’s CEO Fredrik Berghel will comment on the published report and answer questions with the help of Henric Hintze from ABG Sundal Collier. The presentation is held in English. Afterwards, the presentation will also be available at Inission’s website.
The event is broadcast live via this link.
Q4 (OCTOBER 1–DECEMBER 31, 2022)
- Net sales 589 MSEK (389)
- EBITA* result 27,5 MSEK (-18,5)
- Operating profit EBIT 26,7 MSEK (-19,3)
- Cash flow from operating activities -10,3 MSEK (12,1)
- Equity ratio 27% (32)
- Earnings per share before dilution 0,76 SEK (-1,30)
- Earnings per share after dilution 0,75 SEK (-1,30)
TWELVE MONTHS (JANUARY 1–DECEMBER 31, 2022)
- Net sales 1 921 MSEK (1 283)
- EBITA* result 90,6 MSEK (-18,2)
- Operating profit EBIT 87,5 MSEK (-20,5)
- Cash flow from operating activities 70,7 MSEK (-39,4)
- Equity ratio 27% (32)
- Earnings per share before dilution 2,57 SEK (-2,34)
- Earnings per share after dilution 2,57 SEK (-2,34)
* EBITA – operating profit adjusted for amortization of intangible assets arising from acquisitions.
The Board of Directors of Inission AB submits this Interim Report 2023-03-01. This report has not been reviewed by the Companys auditors. The report has been prepared in a Swedish original and an English translation. In the event of any discrepancies between the two, the Swedish version is to apply.
For more information:
Fredrik Berghel, CEO Inission AB
+46 732 02 22 10
This information is information that Inission AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the care of the above contact person, for publication at 07:00 CET on March 1, 2023.
Inission is a total supplier of tailored manufacturing services and products in the field of advanced industrial electronics and mechanics. Our services cover the entire product lifecycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket services.
Inission has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, USA and Tunisia. Total net sales in 2022 amounted to SEK 1.9 billion with approximately 900 employees. Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Nordic Certified Adviser AB as certified adviser. Reports are archived at
Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad