Inission Triab has a new Production Manager since April. It is the former Scania employee Ali Ebrahimi who have taken over the role. He describes himself as calm, structured and tireless. Ali grew up in Karlstad and spent his time there until he graduated high school. He thrived in Värmland and it feels a bit like home now that he is visiting the Munkfors factory.
What did you do after high school?
– I moved to Linköping and began studying Industrial Economics at Linköping University. Then I moved to Stockholm, where I got a job at Scania’s truck department. I have always liked to see things produced and assembled into a finished product, so I ended up in the final assembly. I started as process technician, then became a production leader with staff responsibility. Those last few years, I served as a technical team leader responsible for a dozen hungry process technicians.
How come you switched to Inission?
– I wanted to continue at Scania, it was a good place to work, but at the same time I wanted to see other things as well. It is difficult, in a larger company, to get a good overview of how the company is run. I simply wanted to gain more insight. As Production Manager at Inission Triab I would get the chance. I applied for the position last fall and eventually got the offer to become the Production Manager. Me and Niklas (CEO Inission Triab) had a good connection.
How do you feel now after a few months on Inission?
– It’s both fun and exciting. I can contribute with my previous experience and I already feel comfortable in making decisions to go to the next step. At the same time, of course, it’s been a real challenge. I come from the automotive industry, have ended up in a completely different industry and have more responsibility than before. So yes, I have more to learn and I am a little unsure regarding details, but I’m starting to catch up.
What is a typical day like for you?
– In the morning, we usually plan the day’s activities. There will be a lot of production, purchasing, logistics and finance. The rest of the time I usually spend in the production hall with my fantastic colleagues. In order to meet delivery deadlines and quality requirements, it is important to ensure that everyone gets what they need and that we are all pulling in the same direction.
What are your interests outside of work?
– I’m very project-oriented, for the moment, its carpentry related but next month it might be something else that catches my interest. The current project is to finalize a dining room table. I also like to travel but rarely to a place I have visited before. I rather experience new places.
Thanks Ali and good luck!
Production Manager, Inission Triab
+46 730 89 59 09