Inission AB (publ), 556747-1890, calls for an Annual General Meeting, Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 5 p.m. at Värmlands Museum, Sandgrundsudden, Karlstad. Attendance registration at the Annual General Meeting will begin at 4:30 p.m. The meeting will begin with CEO Fredrik Berghel’s report on the past year and the Q1 report. During this presentation, Inission offers the opportunity for shareholders and others to participate either physically or digitally. For more information on how to participate please visit:
After the presentation, Inission will serve a light meal and hold the formal Annual General Meeting.
Right to participate in the meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting must:
- at the latest, on Wednesday April 25, 2023, be included in the share register of Euroclear Sweden AB,
- register to the company no later than Wednesday 25 April 2023. Registration must be made via mail (Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad) or by e-mail to [email protected]
Name or company, social security or organization number, number of shares, address and telephone number must be stated when registering. Shareholders who wish to bring a maximum of two assistants must register them in the same way. Personal data obtained from the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, registration and participation at the general meeting as well as information about deputies, representatives and assistants will be used for registration, preparation of the voting list for the general meeting and, where applicable, meeting minutes. The personal data is handled in accordance with the data protection regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) which applies from 25 May 2018. Shareholders who have trustee registered their shares should in good time before 25 April 2023, through the trustee’s care, temporarily register the shares in their own name to be entitled to participate in the meeting. The number of A shares in the company amounts to 2,400,012 on the day of the call. The number of B shares to 18,121,455. The number of votes in the company on the day of the call amounts to 42,121,575.
Shareholders who are represented by a representative must issue a dated Power of Attorney for the representative. If the Power of Attorney is issued by a legal entity, a certified copy of the registration certificate or equivalent for the legal entity must be attached. The registration certificate must not be older than six months. The original Power of Attorney and any certificate of registration should be sent by letter to the company before the meeting. Power of Attorney forms are available for download on the company’s website, www.inission.com
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman and minutes-taker at the meeting
3. Establishment and approval of voter register
4. Selection of one or more adjusters
5. Examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
6. Approval of agenda proposals
7. Presentation of annual report and audit report
8. Decision regarding
A. Determination of income statement and balance sheet as well as consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet
B. Dispositions regarding the company’s profit or loss according to the established balance sheet and, where applicable, the established group balance sheet
C. Exemption from liability for the board members and the managing director
9. Determining the fees for the board and the auditor
10. Choice of
11. Other questions
A. The board’s proposal for authorization for the board to decide on a new share issue ch. 13. Section 35 of the Limited Liability Companies Act
B. Issuance of warrants, approval of transfer of warrants to employees (series 2023/2026:1)
C. Issuance of warrants, approval of transfer of warrants to the board (series 2023/2026:2)
12. Closing of the meeting
The proposed resolutions explained in detail are only available in Swedish. The document “Inission kallelse.pdf” is available at www.inission.com, no later than Thursday, April 13, 2023.
A selection of the decision points;
- For the 2023 Annual General Meeting, Inission’s board proposes that no dividend is paid. The rationale for this proposal is that Inission must use existing working capital for continued growth. Inission’s dividend policy is to, if the liquidity situation permits, distribute 30 percent of the group’s profit after tax.
- The board also proposes that Henrik Molenius is elected as a new member of the Inission board. Henrik holds a degree in economics from Karlstad University and a Global Executive MBA from Copenhagen Business School. Henrik has been active within Nordea, CEO of Varbergs Sparbank and deputy CEO of Sparbanken Västra Mälardalen (2009-2015).
For more information:
Fredrik Berghel, CEO Inission AB
+46 732 02 22 10
This information is information that Inission AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the care of the above contact person, for publication at 08:10 CET on April 5, 2023.
Inission is a total supplier of customized manufacturing services and products in advanced industrial electronics and mechanics. Our services cover the entire product life cycle, from development and design to industrialization, volume production and aftermarket services. Inission has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Italy, the USA and Tunisia.
Inission has a strong value-driven corporate culture of entrepreneurship and passion, which has resulted in a combined turnover of SEK 1.9 billion with an average of 936 employees in 2022. Inission is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Nordic Certified Adviser AB as a certified advisor.
Inission’s offer is divided into two business areas; Contract manufacturing of electronic and mechanical products under the brand Inission and Power electronics and systems under the brand Enedo. Reports are archived at www.inission.com/en.
Inission AB, Lantvärnsgatan 4, 652 21 Karlstad